Stay in a lovingly converted 19th century cowshed, set in a beautiful, secluded valley; with its own garden, waterfall, sauna and 30 year old Nature Reserve.
A real Getaway Hideaway but easy to find: in the secluded Cothi valley of Brechfa Forest (one of the largest woodlands in Wales; 18,000 acres of ancient & managed forest between the western edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park and the southern edge of the Cambrian Mountains).
Special Services tailored to Your Needs:
- bike wash, secure bike storage, drying facilities and free wifi
- pre booked food: at nearby pubs, ready meals, supermarket deliveries
- sauna: wood fired finish sauna with towels, oils and plunge pool
a firepit to sit around in the evenings
free guided tours of our private 23 acre nature reserve, with riverbank frontage
flexible arrival and departure times
The togetherness of a hostel, with no curfew or membership, & the cosiness of a cottage
Sole use, so no need to wait to use any of the facilities,
Parking for 4 cars, right outside. So much else to see and do within a 25 minute drive
Your stay supports
- the growth of our innovative not-for-profit social enterprise “Movement Sense community interest company”
- us to develop the ecological richness of our nature reserve,
- the enhancement of our sustainable living systems.